Staycation safety tips for holiday parks and campsites
Holiday parks and campsites will soon be able to reopen after losing the first four months of their trading season. As lockdown eases, how might a staycation in a caravan or a tent look for people eager to get away?
Watch the video to find out….
We’re opening for business, so let the holiday fun begin!
Things will be a little different now they used to be…
- In advance of your arrival day you will be given check in details
- Check in will be done either at reception ensuring social distancing is always maintained or via by a drive-through service
- You’ll be directed to your accommodation which will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised ready for your arrival
- Please double check as you will either have been asked to bring your own bed linen or it will be provided freshly laundered and may be provided in a Poly bag
- You’ll be given information to help you make your way around and a list of useful contact numbers should you need any assistance during your stay
- And now your holiday fun can begin, you’re free to explore the park with your household just remember social distancing and maximum group size guidelines must always be followed
- Holiday accommodation is at least five metres apart so there’s plenty of space to enjoy the great outdoors and stay the required distance from other guests
- if for any reason the maintenance team need to access your accommodation during your stay you’ll be asked to vacate your accommodation whilst the work is carried out
- The areas affected will be sanitised thoroughly after the work is completed
- All our holiday accommodation is self-contained and self-catering with everything you need to store prepare and cook your own meals and snacks for the duration of your stay
- We will be working to ensure the safety of all guests, this could include some facilities which remained closed according to government guidelines
- Things may look a little different, for example we’ve been rearranging or removing some furniture to create more space; limiting the number of guests allowed in any area, and of course enhanced cleaning routines in all public areas with hand sanitizer stations at the entrance to public areas
- Additional outdoor seating may be provided to safely accommodate as many guests as possible
- Full details will be given on check-in
- We kindly ask that you’re sensitive to our local community and maintain social distance when you’re out and about
- Please avoid areas where numbers of people are likely to gather to ensure we all stay safe
We hope this short video answers any questions or concerns you may have and reassures you that now is the right time to book your next holiday or short break. Your safety is our priority and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
With grateful thanks to Park Holidays – https://www.parkholidays.com/ for sharing to ensure the safety of all the industry’s customers as they return from lockdown.