Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire
With a 5-star Tourist Board rating and holders of the David Bellamy Gold Award we take great pride in the appearance of Old Hall Park where a warm welcome is assured. Our facilities are spotlessly clean and maintained to the highest standards.
We cater primarily for holiday home ownership but not at the expense of our touring facilities of which we are also proud and include:
• Centrally heated toilet and shower facility with free showers.
• Hot and cold washing up area
• Laundry room equipped with a washing machine, tumble drier and ironing facilities
• Hairdryer and iron provided
• Excellent indoor facility with snooker, pool table, library and WiFi hotspot
• M/V water and waste point
• All pitches with electric hook up
• 16 Hardstanding pitches
The thriving market town of Boroughbridge with its quaint independent shops, choice of hostelries and restaurants is but a 5 minute walk.
The network of waterways and lakes close by provide excellent opportunities for boating, river excursions and all types of fishing.
A number of historical and activity based attractions are close to hand including the World Heritage Site of Fountains Abbey, Newby Hall and Gardens (both with adventure playgrounds) and Lightwater Valley Theme Park to name but a few.
• We have new and pre-owned holiday homes available for sale with a choice of a 9 or 11 month licence
Beautifully maintained parkland environment offering well spaced and fully serviced holiday home accommodation.10 minute walk to Boroughbridge market town.
From Boroughbridge go over river bridge and take B6265 Ripon. 150m left to Langthorpe/Skelton, Park 100m on right.
1st February to 31st December